Yesterday was an emotional day for me. I have had some really emotional days this past week, and I will share more on that later, but yesterday was my youngest son's birthday and for some strange reason, the tears were never far from splashing down my cheeks.
In the days leading up to his birthday Kevin would talk about how we were going to have an eight year old, he talked all sentimental to see how long it would take to make me cry. Cruel... isn't it? Anyway, yesterday was a hard day for me. I woke up battling the tears, and they never really went away. I am still battling them today.
All my children are special in their own way, I think all parents say that. But TyTy, is just so completely TyTy, that it is hard for me to even write about. If you know him, you understand. This kid is my fiercest fighter, but he doesn't just battle for his will, he battles for me. He refuses to allow anyone to speak negatively about me. He doesn't show his heart very often, but man, if you are the recipient of his love you will know it. He is my best hugger, he loves to tell me I am beautiful. He is passionate about his airships and the Edmund Fitzgerald. He is passionate about being different from what people think he should be. He is very spiritually sensitive. His smile will light up your day, and his frown will make your day miserable. He loves to play with other people, but he is totally fine playing on his own. This is the child I will not have to worry about following the wrong crowd. If he does something disobedient, it was his own idea. He is the one who comes up with all the crazy.. we should try this.. idea's. He is just so totally different from our other two children. TyTy is my funniest child. He is the one who keeps us laughing. He has the hardest time sitting still. At home he rarely sits for dinner. He is usually standing next to his chair. He has an amazing mind, but it works very differently from the other two. He is a diligent worker. He rarely never gives up until he has accomplished what he set out to do. He is my saver, he wants to spend your money, but wants to save his own. He loves his Daddy and loves to make his Daddy proud of him. No one is more important to him than his Daddy.
I could go on about this son of mine. But I really hate to start the waterworks again and I know that if I keep going I will. He is just so special... God has great plans for His TyTy!

4 comments:
so sweet!! happy birthday to ty all the way from nyc!! xoxo
He is such a spirited kid!
<3
He is such a spirited kid!
<3
I love that boy SOOOO much! I know how you write about him. He's our TyTy!!!!
Post a Comment