Not blogging due to illness...
Right now I am running on fumes, I am moving through my days on survival mode. My nights are spent with one ear open waiting to hear a little voice call my name. That little voice usually calls me every 1.5-2hrs. Sometimes more frequently.
Last night as she was laying in bed telling how she wished she wasn't sick and then telling me how she didn't feel like she could breath, I was remembering back to when she was a baby and she got this sick. I ended up making a bed on the floor for me, laying her on my chest and holding her all night. She is a little bigger now, but I wish I could still pick her up, lay her on my chest, and rock her to sleep.
I hate it when one of my babies are sick...


2 comments:
Sweet Jilli Joy,
I sure hope she is better soon! We're looking forward to rescheduling when you guys are all feeling better. What a bummer to start the year off so sick! :(
Nana and Poppop are asking Jesus to make you better, Jilli.
Post a Comment