There is a park that is located about 20 minutes from the campground we call home for a good portion of the summer. The kids love playing there. It is usually a place we try to hit at least a few times every summer. One picture that I took in particular makes me smile.
PopPop & Nana are relaxing on the swings while watching the kids play.

Then there is Tyler... His smile can light up a room. I caught him fixing his shoe, I think he was running so fast he ran right out of it, so he sat down to put it back on.

I know this post isn't very long, but it was such a gorgeous day that I couldn't sit inside on the computer wasting my day away. God blessed us with one of those perfect days. Temp of 76, bright blue sky, white puffy clouds floating by and no humidity! Got to make the most of these days while we have them!
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment