That is where I am... I have no words... My heart just breaks...
Yesterday we came home from camping. We had been gone for a week and a half to learn that our friends, our Brother and Sister in Christ, had been living a nightmare for the last 4 days. An accident happened in their home, their beautiful daughter had been burned. As horrible as that is the worst was yet to come. It is almost unspeakable. To write these words... Their parental rights could be revoked for all 6 of their children. It was an accident, something that could have happened to ME!! These precious people are the most wonderful Godly people, love for others flows out of them like a fountain. Whoever comes in contact with them walks away blessed. To think that what happened was on purpose, that it was abuse or even neglect is unthinkable.
When I read the scriptures about how parents need to teach their children, how parents should love their children, how you should raise your children, I think of them. They are such Godly examples of a Husband and Wife, a Father and Mother that I cannot fathom anyone thinking that they would intentionally harm their children. But sadly that is the world we live in today.
We know that this battle that is ragging is not against flesh and blood but it is against the spiritual forces of evil. We however claim victory over Satan's lies, we know that the truth will be revealed. We claim the promises of God for this family.
Please pray...
No comments:
Post a Comment