Continuing on with our weekend....Saturday night we had an awesome time at a Whitecaps game with Aunt Kerri, Poppop, and Ama.
Aunt Kerri received tickets from work which included all you could eat dinner. It was so fun to watch a real baseball team play. You can bet that I was saying things like.. "Micah, do you see how these guys stand when the pitcher is pitching the ball?" "Micah, did you see the outfielder catch that ball?" "Micah, did you notice that these men AREN'T PLAYING IN THE SAND AND THROWING ROCKS??" After the game we watched fireworks. It was really a special night. Aunt Kerri and Ama took lots of pictures, but I didn't bring my camera **gasp**I know, it's just that even my "small" camera is big and there are times that I just don't want to lug it around all night.
Sunday my family got together to spend sometime with my brother and his wife Melissa while they were in town.
Tim came over early to help get things ready (prepare all the food, cuz he is SOOOO good at that and actually LIKES to do it). Side note, all our food was grilled (chicken, asparagus, and corn on the cob) Kevin grilled it all!! Should have gotten a picture of that!
After Donal fell asleep, Uncle Timmy took over..so of course I took more pictures.



3 comments:
Are you sure you went on Saturday? We went on Friday and saw the fireworks. We also thought that they said they were playing in Lansing on Saturday. I'm confused - thinking you must have done this on Friday...
The game we went to was Saturday, May 30. Hope that clears up the confusion...
I see - not this past weekend but a previous weekend - gotcha. My apologies, I must have misread the post.
Post a Comment