Aunt Melissa was swinging with the kids and she decided to show Micah how to jump from the swing. You decide who executed the jump the best.
The Jump.......

The Landing........

Then came the double swinging with Jillian........
More pictures to come
Blessings!!
4 comments:
Ha ha! I've been keeping my eye on this blog for those pics. I must say, we both had pretty good form and stuck the landing quite well... perfect 10's! :)
It is a tough call on who won! I think it was a tie. Love the presentation though.
I like Mel's spread eagle arms on the dismount, but I really like the look on Micah's face when he landed. He's looking off to the side to make sure Aunt Melissa is watching. I would have to agree that both stuck the landing perfectly. I agree with Tim: it's a tie. Uncle Timmy and Aunt Melissa will just have to come back for the tie breaker.
Post a Comment