Tonight the kids and I are flying solo at home for the first time ever. It is kind of a weird feeling, not having Kevin here. I am always the one who leaves and goes camping with the kids and Kevin stays home to work. This time he left to go work and left us at home. I am so thankful that I have Romeo to keep me company. He adds a level of security that I wouldn't have if he wasn't here.
So....what does a wife do while her husband is gone??? I DIDN'T CLEAN ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE TODAY!! It was so freeing! We went out for lunch with the kids' cousins. Then I took 4 little ones (my three + 1) to see a movie. After that we came home, played outside for a few hours (woo hoo for no rain today), then came in, had bath/showers, ate dinner at 8pm, let the kids play the wii for a little while and then put the kids to bed at 9pm. How is that for a play by play.
Tomorrow, I am going to be sleeping in........yeah right. I will be up early doing everything I should have done today.
I am leaving you with a picture of my three butterflies. It was taken at Frederick Meijer Gardens, on a trip we took there a few weeks ago with Ama and Poppop (Kev's parents).

Thank you my little butterflies, I had so much fun with you today!
Blessings!!
2 comments:
Micah stands like PopPop (and his aunts).... feet pointed out : )
-Kelli
Aunt Kelli must be speaking of the additional ant that she keeps in her pocket. This Aunt doesn't stand like that! :)
Kerri
Post a Comment