Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Old and New...Smiling

The beauty of new skin against old. The softness of the two together. A Grandmother holding her Great-Grandson. This brings a smile to my face.



Sweet, Sweet, Baby.....
You want to know what else brings a smile to my face?? My very special Grandpa (enjoying being hugged by Melissa), I could tell you stories of this beautiful man. I am sure that there are many stories that I was never told too.....He was very mischievous.
If I remember correctly, he had a stroke about 14/15 years ago at Thanksgiving time. The stroke robbed him of his speech, something my Grandfather was known for. He loved to teach and tell stories. I miss hearing his stories, someday I hope to hear them again.
Blessings!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa also loves to give kisses... on the mouth!! :) :) By the way, the bread you gave us is SO yummy!! If you had a website, I'd order more!! I love it! Thanks!!!

Dorinne said...

Love the pictures. I miss your Grandma and Grandpa too. Wish I could be there and share in the moment. The turkey looked so perfect mine always fall apart.