This is a quick post, we have been really busy reorganizing our house. We have been removing a lot of old and bringing in some new. It has been very nice that Kevin has been home to help with all of this.
..................................
Kevin and his brother Chris playing with some of the water toys at Great Wolf Lodge. I thought it very funny :-)

On a quick side note...Can I say how frustrated I am with this Michigan weather??!! We had 2 ft of snow on the ground one day and the next there was nothing...just a whole bunch of rain. The 5ft snow slide that Kevin was building the kids, is down to about 2ft at it's highest point and nothing but grass down the hill. I would rather have the snow than the yucky rain. Now, it isn't even suitable for the kids to go out and play. Blessings!
1 comment:
what are you guys reorganizing?? Is Kev using his own kitchen cabinets? : )
-Kelli
Post a Comment