Tuesday I had a followup appointment with my doctor to check my thyroid and go over my options. It was a longer appointment just because I have great family history when it comes to cancer. As far as my thyroid goes, I am choosing not to go through any more testing for the time being (my
We even covered my kids and when and what tests they will have to have in the coming years do to my strong family genes. Oh the joy... It's one thing for you to have to go through not so fun preps for not so fun tests. It's a whole new ballgame when I have to think about my kids having to go through the preps and testing.
On a happier note... Jilli asked me if we could take a picture together, so here is our selfie from Tuesday.
She is growing up faster than I want to admit. It's exciting and scary all at the same time, but I think that is a feeling that all parents go through.
Blessings!!

3 comments:
cute pic! lyn your eyebrows look great!!
Cute! You don't even look old enough to have a daughter that old!
Kerri
I'm apparently missing out on some information... I didn't know our family has a great cancer history...
Post a Comment