I love days like this... It's like God gives you a glimpse of what is coming to keep you satisfied until spring really arrives... which might be July here in Michigan.
I told Kevin that it's a good thing he isn't home today because I would be nagging him to open the trailer up. I am just itching to get inside and spend sometime organizing and cleaning and getting ready for our 2014 season!
School is done for the day, so I sent the kids outside and told them they couldn't come back in until I said it was OK. There are times that I sound like my Mom.. I remember that we were all sent outside everyday in the summer and were not allowed back in until my Mom's rest was over. She even had a sign made for the back door. I can still remember that sign, Paul drew it and colored it. Anyway, it's been so long since their skin has been able to soak up pure Vit D, that I am not letting this day go to waste. All this fresh air will hopefully help at bedtime tonight as well (my Grandma was really big proponent of fresh air for sleeping children).
I was going to share some more pictures from our UP adventures today, but I was called away from the computer to shovel my neighbors sidewalk so Jilli could rollerblade around the cul-de-sac. They get the Laziest Neighbor Award... so frustrating! So I am going to sign off now before I work myself up into a tizzy about these neighbors... lets just say they have been a great example to my children about what home ownership does NOT look like.
I will post pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment