We have been workin hard over here to get our house back together. Kevin has men knocking on the door at 8AM (I think he is picking that time on purpose, (it's killing me)) to keep moving our house in the motion towards wholeness again. I have been running around trying desperately to keep the dust and dirt at bay, but it's not working out so well. The boys room and the basement had new pad laid today (8am) and the carpet re-stretched. Yippy! Just a few more things need to happen and then we will be back in business.
This week is crazy busy on top of all the workers. It's VBS in the morning and VBS at night and who knows what all in between! Oh and now the planning has begun for Jilli's Golden Birthday Party.
She is turning 8 on the 8th and she is thinking we are going "all out" for this birthday party. She has her theme (bet you can't guess it) and she is coming up with all kinds of great idea's at all kinds of crazy hours of the day (and night). I am thinking this little girl is going to make the most a.m.a.z.i.n.g wife someday. She loves all the things I
Back to the house stuff.... have I mentioned how thankful I am that my husband (even though he keeps getting me out of bed at the crack of dawn for his workers) is amazingly organized and skilled to handle all that has been happening over here? Amongst this whole house thing, we had a bout with lice as well, and he even handled that WAY better than me. I kind of freaked out and lost my cool a few dozen times. Have mercy that was a stressful few days. We are all better now and the princesses have been instructed that being best friends doesn't mean you need to share EVERYTHING. So hopefully, we won't have to deal with all that drama again. Foolish me, I thought that since the kids were not in school, we wouldn't have to worry about that problem. I guess all that to say... Kev has kept me on solid ground, he has made this whole process bearable.
Okey Dokey, I think that's it for today... need to shove food down some throats and then speed off to VBS for the evening.
Blessings!!

No comments:
Post a Comment