What do you do, when you are in your trailer, you have a child that can't stop coughing, and you have no humidifier??
That was the question I faced at 2am Wednesday morning. I got out a blanket, trapped it in the doors of our cabinets (that are over the couch) and made a little tent. Then I took my biggest pan and started some water to boil. Next I took a chair from our table, turned it so the back of it was next to the couch. When the water was done boiling, I added some drops of peppermint essential oil, placed it on the seat of the chair, tucked in my baby girl with her blankets and crawled back into bed.
This is what it looked like come morning. Jilli liked it so much she spent most of the morning cuddled inside of her little tent.
**please excuse the poor picture quality**

1 comment:
Reminds me of how grandma use to tent our beds..mainly mine!
Post a Comment