Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pentwater

I have soooooo much to blog about. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed by all that I want to share. I was planning a big huge post, but today was kind of a hard day, one that has left me a little drained emotionally & spiritually.

So instead of a long post I am going to share a picture from this past weekend. We found a new favorite campground up in Pentwater. We went with our camping buddies and had a fabulous time.

This picture was taken on top of a dune when we were on the Mac Dune Ride. Thanks to our driver for taking the picture of our group!
Linda, Bob, Paul, Sam (he is kind of hiding), Toni, Me, Kevin the Stud Man,
Allison, Gabrielle, Nicholas, Jilli, Tyler, Micah

Looking forward to our next camping trip with this crazy group, Ionia won't know what hit them.

Blessings!!

1 comment:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

hey - there is no "like" button on this blog! LOL! We had a great time too and can't wait for a repeat. So glad you could appreciate one of our favorite spots like we do. :)