The sleeping Taj has awakened. In typical Lyn style, I opened the trailer up for the season and in less than 24 hours we were on the road to our first destination of the year. We had a beautiful weekend up in Lundington, one of our favorite places to camp. I have lots of pictures from our weekend, but first I need to finish all our other camping trips from last year before I can start on the camping trips starting this year.
Here are a few more of the horse pictures. This first one Tyler and Jilli are trying to figure out if the horses are boys or girls.... It was quite comical.





2 comments:
So did they figure out whether boy or girl??? lol!!!
you're just finishing last summer. Now you have to do the past 4-6mth of winter, before you start this summer stuff : ) You're never going to catch up - you should just start fresh! : )~
-Kelli
Post a Comment