I love the pictures that I will be sharing over my next few posts. I thought of cramming them all into one post, but the upload of pictures will probably crash blogspot, so I will be showing a few at a time.
These pictures aren't competition worthy, they just make me smile when ever I look at them. I am even thinking of getting some of them printed. Large style, no 8x10 for this Momma, that is considered very small in my book. I would love to hang them in some special places around my house.
I think that I have stated here before that I love horses. I think they are one of the most amazing animals that God created. Their rippling muscles are beauty to me. The wind playing with their mane and tail. The softness of their muzzle. The shear joy of being on their back as they run through a field, truly takes my breath away. Love... Love... Love...
So when the farm down by the campground added two more horses to there stock, I was thrilled. The only problem is that one of them likes to boss the rest around. Years past if the horses saw us standing by the fence they would come running. Not anymore. Now we have to coax them to come our way. Some days one would start walking over and the bossy one would correct it and get it back in line. On those days, we could kiss our horse fix goodbye. On this particular day, we were blessed. They came to check us out, s.l.o.w.l.y. Inch by slow inch they made their way to us.

And to all of our delight, once at the fence, they took their sweet time there too. Letting us love on them, and just enjoy their beauty.

The kids loved to pet them. We had to watch out for the bossy one. He would get angry at the other horses if we gave too much attention to any of them, without giving him attention.

The bossy one is the big brown one that Tyler is petting, his muzzle got in most of my pictures.

Jilli... A girl after her Momma's heart. I have often said I would not be surprised if Jilli turned out to be a vet or something. Her love of animals is reveled everyday in one way or another. Just look at her face, it is the outward expression of her heart's joy.

Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment