Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Water Fun

I have a constant battle going on inside of me. Do what I know I should do, or do what I want to do... Well, on this quiet morning, I am choosing to do what I want to do. I am spending a few minutes on my blog, a place that I haven't been spending much time on as of late....

Just a quick update on me, I am doing fine...until the next time it snows and I need to drive in it *smile* my Mom says that I will never be the same and I suspect she is right. As for the van, well, even though the damage doesn't look that bad it is nearing the 4 digit mark. Kevin also had to get a new tire since on Sunday we noticed that the front tire was completely flat and when brought to the tire store they said that there was a slash in it, with no way of repairing it. Whenever I think about how much my few second sleigh ride is costing us, I feel very guilty, continuing to thank God though that He kept me safe... hopefully Kevin will do the same as he writes the checks...

Since I really don't like posting without pictures here are some more from our summer cottage vacation.



The water was a perfect temp, the waves were big enough to play in, but not too big to be dangerous (at least north of the pier). Sadly someone lost their life the week we were at the cottage at the State Park, which is about 2 miles south of us. The waves around the pier cause rip currents that can be very deadly.
Even Romeo was enjoying the beautiful weather.
Blessings!!

No comments: