Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sickness, Snow and No Where to Go.

These past few weeks I have stayed away from the computer. Trying to concentrate more on my family and the holidays. It has been a nice break. It is surprising how much a computer controls your life.

Wake up in the morning... need to check the computer, see if anyone has emailed, then off to Facebook, you know someone posted under your status update, then off to check the blogs that you frequent and before you know it an hour of your day is gone. But lets not stop there. You check the computer several times a day and each time you go through the same routine. That is hours that you have spent on the computer with nothing to show for it.

This week has been the first week in months where we have no place to go and nothing to do. Only God could have planned it so well, since we have been battling sickness over here. Jilli had the stomach flu, then Kevin got it, and now all three kids are struggling with colds/coughs. I haven't had a full nights sleep in a week (I know, I know, poor me). The one thing that could have made the week better would have been the blizzard that hit the East Coast.

I want me some snow!! My yard with grass showing is not very pretty to look at. Poor Micah can't use his snowboard that we gave him for Christmas. To top it all off, we are supposed to get rain to make my yard a muddy mess. Here's hoping we get slammed with snow come January (after the 11th).

Since this is the second year in a row that I haven't sent out Christmas Cards, here is the picture I would have sent had I had the time to send it. Consider this our Merry Christmas and Happy New Year card!
Blessings!!

No comments: