It's so hard for me to come home and not quick publish a post. I am in town today, but wasn't going to stop home. However, some things came to my attention that needed to be taken care of at home today and so.... I took care of them and now I get to post. So lucky for you!

This was Micah's favorite artprize. He picked it out the first day we were there and stuck with his choice even though he saw 500 other really cool pieces. It was titled "Blue Chaos". He wanted his picture taken by it, which worked out great for me because shock of all shockers, I just happened to have my camera!

Alright...well...I guess that's it for today, hope you are all enjoying this beautiful October weather!
BTW did any one else hear the shout out Kathie Lee Gifford gave Artprize yesterday? Pretty cool, I happened to be watching her show (which I never do) when she talked about how great it was and how much she wished she could have stayed longer to see more.
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment