I want to start by saying "Thank You" to all of you who have commented, sent emails, or told me in person how the last post touched them. It's slightly embarrassing and very humbling that what I write can and does have such an impact on others. I can say that what I write comes totally from God, so thank you Jesus for this very unexpected gift of writing.
I want to also share with you two small and beautiful gifts of nature that God placed on this earth for us to enjoy. I have been intrigued with hummingbirds for as long as I can remember. The little wings that flap so fast you can barely see them, and up until July, I had no idea that a hummingbird had legs, because I had only seen them in flight. But they do and now I know!
Have you ever looked really close at Queen Anne's Lace? How delicate and intricate the flower? The imagination of our Creator when he was speaking all of this into being... it just amazes me. I know many start to sneeze when they see the little white flowers, but since I don't have that problem, I soak them up. In Roman's (1:20) it talks about how God placed invisible qualities, His divine nature, so that you wouldn't need to hear about God to know that there is a God. It is my humble opinion that Hummingbirds and Queen Anne's Lace are just two ways that you can know that there is a God without ever hearing his name. Because really.. how could an explosion or any other "force" besides God create such beauty?! 
I stand in awe....
No comments:
Post a Comment