Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crazy Busy

This has been and is going to continue to be a crazy week. I haven't had a moment at home to do all the daily household activities, but this week that is OK. I am behind on my cleaning, my laundry, I haven't gone grocery shopping in probably a month, and yes, I am behind on my packing for our next trip, but again, that is OK.

My only regret is that I haven't had much time for blogging. In the quiet hours of the evening, I have found myself trying to get done what didn't get done during the day, plus my hubby has been busy working on my computer which is a good thing because it means he has work. So, I am stealing a moment this morning before all the kids are up and we have to race off to clean someone else's home and run a bunch of errands to quick say "Hi". Hopefully I can share with you some of the wonderful things the kids and I have been up to in posts in the next day or so before I am again gone enjoying God's beautiful creation.

As I leave to go run the race of today, let me share a moment that I captured of quiet pondering.
Blessings!!


No comments: