Thursday, June 26, 2008

Smile on my Face

After the whole Dell thing, I knew we all needed a smile on our faces, so I went back a few weeks and found these two pictures of Jilli in Grand Haven. She wanted all kinds of "pretties" in her hair before we left and I wasn't going to choose that as one of my battles. Who cares that your kid has 8 pigtails on her head and everyone gives you weird looks. She had no idea she was asking for something outside the norm. Add the pigtails too bluemoon ice cream and you have a recipe for a great picture! Enjoy my cutie!


I know after looking at these pictures you all want to run out to the closest ice cream store for bluemoon ice cream in a waffle cone with chocolate and sprinkles.

Blessings!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

tuck this one away to share with her future potential dates!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the hair! Thanks for the anniversary card btw!

Anonymous said...

i like the dog she's holding!
-Kelli

Kaira said...

She was so cute at church today... she hugged and kissed me. I so want a little girl of my own. sigh.