Do I need to say anything more???
When they wiped my computer clean a few weeks ago and loaded everything back on this lovely computer they didn't upload DELL MEDIA DIRECT. That is the FIRST thing they are supposed to put back on my computer. How could you forget the FIRST step???? So Dell told me that they would have to wipe my computer clean...again and start from the beginning...again. I said "NO, you can send me a new computer". The technician told me that he would check to see if he could send a new hard drive with factory direct software already loaded on it to me, but it needed to go through his managers first. He said he would call me back on Monday between 1-3pm. Guess who NEVER called. Yesterday I called back and left a nice message.....they called me back a few hours later and told me that my new hard drive would be arriving on Friday. That is all fine and good, but I have to....again...load all my software back on my new hard drive, input all my photoshop actions (which takes awhile) install...again...all my files from my external hard drive. Write down all my "favorites" for my websites that I visit often. Set up all my spyware again (or have my brother walk me through it). It's just hours of work for me again, Rrrrr...
Just had to vent...
No comments:
Post a Comment