Soooo..... I am going to share the pictures from our week at the cottage. That was a fun week, except for how horrible Kevin's allergies got out there. Poor guy the minute he would step foot into the cottage his nose just ran like a faucet.
So the first set of pictures are all thanks to Toni who took all the beach pics of the kids. the waves were rolling in and the kids at a blast playing in them!
Jilli was preparing to dive into a wave...
I love Tyler in this next one...
Micah loved letting the waves knock him around.
The boys playing bocce ball.
All the kids watching the waves splash down the pier.
Never have we seen two freighters in Grand Haven at the same time. One was backing out while the other one was waiting to go in.
OK, the next set of pictures were what I took with my phone.
I was sitting on the deck reading and in the distance a freighter sat waiting to enter the channel.
I love this picture, we went on a morning walk all the way to the pier and I quick took a picture of the kids with Romeo. Notice how calm water is!
The two freighters.
And a quick picture of the love birds.
Wow, that was a lot of pictures for one post! But it feels good to get them down, so I can move onto my next set of pictures that have just waiting to be placed in it's place of honor on my blog!
























2 comments:
Can you correct spelling after you post? It may be a damn dam, but if it is intended to hold back water, it is a dam.
Thats hilarious Mom! I was just so damn mad, my fingers did the typing and my brain didn't do any correcting!
Spelling corrected :)
Post a Comment