Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ryan Gregory

I have been a bad Aunt.  I have yet to introduce you to the newest member of the family.

It is always so precious to hold a new life.  To touch the tiny fingers and count the little toes.  To feel the soft skin, to study the beautiful features that are all uniquely their own.  To know the God created this little person, that He has all his days written already.  To try and grasp the miracle that birth really is, to try and wrap your brain around how this tiny baby was formed and created, that God took a little of Daddy and a little of Mommy and made a complete little Ryan.

Every time... Every time... I am in awe.  Every time I smell the sweet smell of newborn.  Every time I hear the little noises.  Miracle is really the only word to describe it.  What a gift God gave us.  This new life, for us to care for and love.

What an awesome responsibility it is to teach our children about their Creator.  About the One who loves them more than Mommy and Daddy ever could.

Thank You God for this new and very precious Miracle.... Ryan Gregory

1 comment:

Mom P said...

Could I have these pictures for his book that I will be putting together? Could you e-mail them to me? Love them!!!