The last few months have been very difficult for me. I am sure my faithful readers have read some of my blogs and have wondering what is going on. This blog has been a place for me to write my heart and at times it is very difficult to plaster my most intimate feelings all over the internet and still keep a level of privacy. I however have found myself in a place where I need some prayer warriors praying for some specific things. I still would like to maintain a level of privacy about this particular area of my life. So if you are willing to pray please email me, or if you don't have my email, leave your email in the comments and I will send you an email with the specifics.
**I don't mean to sound rude, but please don't ask for specifics unless you are serious about praying. I need people who have a direct line of communication with our Father but also know how to keep things confidential. Thank you to those of you who are already praying!!**
~lyn
1 comment:
Lyn, I'm late reading this, but if you're still in the market for prayer warriors - I'm here and willing to fight with you in the Heavenlies.
doriebarron@sbcglobal.net
I understand the desire and need for confidentiality, so if you have enough people "in the know" already, that's fine.
I can pray peace & joy & triumph for you without knowing specifics...
HUGS!
Post a Comment