My cousin Carey's family arrived late Wednesday night. My children had already gone to bed so they didn't get to see them arrive. I had stayed up way too late talking and didn't make it out of bed the next morning until **cough** almost 10am. I have no idea which one of the kids got up first or how the first introductions went, but I do know that by the time I made it down the stairs, all of them were well on their way to becoming "special cousins".
"Special cousins" is my way of saying more than just family, they are friends. I had a few "special cousins" growing up, one of them was my cousin Carey, so it is very special to watch our children follow in our footsteps to hopefully a life long friendship.

This is what I came down the stairs to....Micah and Jason playing Chess. Doesn't get much better than that!
Blessings!!
No comments:
Post a Comment